RE: A86: Arg

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Arg

Load hl into (penCol) instead of (penRow). The column is the first byte and
the row is the second. In the fixed font the row is the first and the column
is the second, which is kind of odd, but that's the way it is.

Also, it looks like those values are supposed to be hex, so but a $ in front
of them.