Re: A86: OSE v0.1b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: OSE v0.1b

>Hello all,
>
>I know what you must be thinking.... another shell.... well this is a
>shell that is much different than even iridus or rascall.

  Oooo. Good guess but not quite. I like shells.

> In its first
>beta version it will have no graphics or a good user interface but it
>allows you to delete programs within the interface.

So Does Mini-Shell and the source I sent you to BSA.

>  The next release
>will have an ability to make and name folders as strings and allows you
>to put levelsets for each game into a specific folder.  The first full
>fledged version that will be probably be released early in november.

Good luck. It'll be hard but If you need my help I'll gladly join the
project.

>anyone would like to beta test this first beta version(even though i
>have to say that it is pretty simplistic) email me at my primary
address
No. Not Really. No Offense but I'm sure alpha 1 or BSA is better (but
less stable). If anyone wants alpha 1 of BSA. Meet me on IRC as
[InFuZeD].

InFuZeD at TI-Haven