A86: User Defined Functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: User Defined Functions

The TI FIN and STAT programs add user defined functions to the
calculator.  Are there any others around?  I'm looking for equivalents to
the old MS-Basic (gw-basic, basica,quickbasic) VAL (Changes a string to a
value) and STRING$(Changes a numerical variable to a string) commands.  I
don't know assembly language--I'm just on the list to know what's going
on (I write in TI-Basic, until HAL-IC comes out.)

-Ben Kalafut

Free Peter McWilliams
Visit http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7042 for more info.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]