Re: A86: writing tool

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: writing tool

In a message dated 8/17/98 2:19:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
tercero@busprod.com writes:

<<
 Me too.  But I use win3.1.  I open Dos Edit in one window and Dos prompt in
 another.  When I want to compile my prog, I just save, switch over to the
prompt
 (via Alt-Tab) compile with a custom made batch file that runs CAL if the
 compilation was successful.  If I wasn't I switch back over to Dos Edit and
 keep going.  I think this is the best way to do it on a Dos system.  But
 that's my opinion. >>

Another thing you could do is use ASMEdit.  Its a nice little editor (try
5KB!) and you can still probably do your Alt+Tab switching to compile (I'm not
sure how it works I didn't really understand you're explanation but that might
be because I woke up at 5:30AM)