[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: A86: Launch Pad stuff

At 10:54 AM 8/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Place this code at the beginning of
>your on-script.
>
>pputawayprompt  equ  40B5h
>apdwarmstart equ    4
>apdflags equ  8
>
>    bit     apdwarmstart,(iy+apdflags)  ; from apd ?
>    ret     nz                          ; yes no script running
>;
>    call    _pputawayprompt             ; put home screen edit away
>;
>    call    _clrlcd                     ; clear the display only
>;
>    ld      a,iall
>    out     (intrptport),a              ; interrupts on, lcd on
>;
>;   add code to look up your program
>;   and copy it to the assembly execution RAM area
>;   and then jump to it
>;
>;   IN ORDER TO RETURN TO THE TI-OS PROPERLY
>;   HAVE YOUR ASM PROGRAM JUMP TO JFORCECCMDNOCHAR  EQU  409Ch

I did all of this, but there is one probelm. I dont have the equates for
iall and intrptport. I asume the port is eithe 3 or 4, but i have no idea
what iall's equate is.
I looked in all the includes, and could not find them, so if you could
please send them to the list i would appreciate it.
CHICANE
ICQ: #14727618
chicane on EFNET #ti
Homepage: Under Construction.