Re: A86: writing tool

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: writing tool

Ricky Wallace wrote:
> I use DOS Edit...that way, compiling utilities can be run after
> exiting.  I even have a batch file that will run DOS Edit, compile when
> I exit, and run CAL if there are no errors.

Me too.  But I use win3.1.  I open Dos Edit in one window and Dos prompt in
another.  When I want to compile my prog, I just save, switch over to the prompt
(via Alt-Tab) compile with a custom made batch file that runs CAL if the
compilation was successful.  If I wasn't I switch back over to Dos Edit and
keep going.  I think this is the best way to do it on a Dos system.  But
that's my opinion.

--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18