Re: A86: (Comments about TI - new platforms.. etc.. and stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: (Comments about TI - new platforms.. etc.. and stuff)

Skip grayscale, what about color, like the new GameBoys that Nintendo is
going to release soon?

--JdAoMtEyS

>    So if TI is watching.. then we need to add this:
>   =20
>     Piezoelectric speaker - Yeah! HP has it, why not? Or maybe as an
>    addon like a speaker that can snap in
>   =20
>     Infared port - Sure! Have far transmission, but short reception =
>(but design it so it can easily be changed to recieve signals from far
>=
>away).. or able
>    to connect to a USB or something similar.=20
>   =20
>     Timer - Such as a built in clock. Alarms, etc can be made with
>the =
>piezo and timer combined.=20
>   =20
>     Better LCD - To blurry, need a faster LCD (Cant wait till 89.. =
>hoped it improved)
>   =20
>     Grayscale - What the hell... a grayscale interface would be nice.
>=
>Spherical objects with shaded in.. or blending. 4-bit grayscale would
>    be superb!
>    =20
>    --

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: