Re: A86: (Comments about TI - new platforms.. etc.. and stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: (Comments about TI - new platforms.. etc.. and stuff)

In a message dated 8/16/98 4:22:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, matt2000@gte.net
writes:

>      Piezoelectric speaker - Yeah! HP has it, why not? Or maybe as an
>      addon like a speaker that can snap in

l like that.

>       Infared port - Sure! Have far transmission, but short reception (but
> design it so it can easily be changed to recieve signals from far away).. or
> able
>      to connect to a USB or something similar.

won't be able to use our calcs during a test

>       Timer - Such as a built in clock. Alarms, etc can be made with the
> piezo and timer combined.

l like that too.

>       Better LCD - To blurry, need a faster LCD (Cant wait till 89.. hoped
it
> improved)

it will have the same look as the 86 (but just smaller pixels)

>       Grayscale - What the hell... a grayscale interface would be nice.
> Spherical objects with shaded in.. or blending. 4-bit grayscale would
>      be superb!

yeah really.