From: owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org [mailto:owner-assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Matt Johnson
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 1998 2:36 PM
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A86: Re: TI-89 question

What? The TI-89 has not even come out yet. How do you know? How can someone program for a platform which is not out yet? Except maybe Bill Nagel.. Didnt he get a pre-release version of the TI-86 somehow?

BTW, MSIE rules. Just turn off active desktop if you dont like that interface. The browser itself it much stabler and faster, and Java support
is better, in fact Javascript (ECMAScript) is better implemented. But..
lets not start a thread on this.

Later,
    Matt
---

check it out, some of you might have seen the post i made on the TI-89/92 discussion group, and others have not.  but anyway, i was asking about those huge function tabs that are at the top of the 89's screen.  ray kremer replyed saying that they were there forever and that ASM programs got rid of them by running under the TI-OS.  so, i'm asking if anyone knows if you could write an ASM program that would allow you to turn them on and off whenever you feel like they're getting in the way?

{-kimo-}

ADVICE:  Don't use Microsoft's Internet Explorer!
ADVICE 2:  Don't accept files from anybody you don't know!!!

Hmm, everytime I have to reformat my hard drive I add new advice!  =)