Re: A86: Check if 2nd is pressed using _getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Andreas Finne wrote:
> How do you check if 2nd is pressed when using _getkey?

You apparently can't.  I ran this prog to find out but
nothing came up.  The prog waits for you to press a key
and then displays it's decimal scan code.  I have ROM 1.2,
If you have a higher rom you might try it to see if 2nd
does have a scan code.  Otherwise just read the port.  It's
infinitely faster than _getkey.

AsmPrgm
CDAA55		;call _getkey
2600		;ld h, 0
6F		;ld l, a
AF		;xor a
CD334A		;call _DispAHL (I don't know the exact name of this call)
C9		;ret

--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18

Follow-Ups: References: