Re: A86: Launch Pad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Launch Pad

> > Hey all, i have just finished coding a "System Commander" Type thing for
>  > the 86. It will give you the option of launching several shells, and it
>  > tells you which ones you have on your calc.
>
>  Sounds great, but how is it useful?

One man's junk is another man's treasure. I have a few shells on my 86. Of
course, I know which ones I have on there. O well. Maybe this is useful to the
person that has a ton of programs in there PRGM menu, and has to waste time
finding them. Perhaps if this was placed on the CUSTUM menu, and auto reading
was done somehow, it might be useful. Then again, might not.

-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)