Re: A86: Mem. Erase

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Mem. Erase

In a message dated 8/11/98 14:26:57, pat@jalyn.com writes:

>At 86 Central, it says that if you use this code (call $4078) it will lock
>up your Alpha keys, but when I use it, it erases my mem.  Has anyone else
>had this problem?  Also, I know that call $4109 is to erase your mem.
>If both of those call do the same thing, what is the call to lock up your
>Alpha keys?  Thanks.
>
>    Pat

calling 4078 does put it in permanent alpha lock.  i use this in drugwars.
just to confirm that it works on your calculator, write a program on the calc
with the syntax:

:Asmprgm
:CD7840
:C9

then execute it.  if it puts you in alpha-lock, everything works fine.
otherwise, maybe you have a different rom version.  i know calling 4078 works
on rom 1.2.
what rom do you have?