Re: A86: Mini-Shell v.71

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Mini-Shell v.71

At 08:31 PM 8/10/98 EDT, you wrote:

>I dont think this program is working correctly for me and I don't know
>why.  Under system Info , where it is suppposed to display the free
>memory, it sometimes displays 2b.  Also after the names of the programs,
>it always displays one of the characters from the BASE TYPE menu, and
>then a superscript 2, like you get with the x squared key.  It dosen't do
>this with the first program when it is turned on, but as soon as you
>change the program being shown it does.

First of all, which version of Mini-Shell?
Second, What ROM version do you have?

No version of minishell has ever done this to me. I have ROM 1.2, and have
thouroghly tested the program on it.

As for the free memory bug, you have between 20,000, and 29,999 bytes free.
To fix this, exit the program, press 2nd, then exit, then enter to start
the program again. I dont know why this fixes the problem, but it does. It
should stay fixed too.

CHICANE
ICQ: #14727618
chicane on EFNET #ti