Re: A86: Mini-Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Mini-Shell

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998 00:40:13 -0400 "Matt Johnson" <matt2000@gte.net>
writes:

>>> Here is the Latest Version Of Mini-Shell.
>>
>>Where?
>

>It is a popular occurence of the abstract minds of us
>asm programmers.. we always forget to attach the
>program to the e-mail message!
>
>Later,
>    Matt

Why not just give us a URL instead of posting it?  Give some of the text
based email users a break and give everyone's modem bandwidth a break.
Just a suggestion.  We had some spamming problems back in the day on the
85 list (before it was put on life support) and it caused major problems.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: