A86: Need Help! Level Maps!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Need Help! Level Maps!

Anyone help me. I need a Map reader to read a 8x16 Level Map. Depending
on if each bit of the map is on or off I need it to display either a
grass sprite or a Block sprite. These are 8x8 sprites. BIOSERRORS helped
me but he didn't give me an example of how to use the map reader to
display sprites. Anyone who helps me will get MAJOR credit for the game.
Your Name WILL be on the Title Screen. Please help! All I need is the
level reader that puts sprites to the screen. I have one by BIOSERRORS
that I can use to see If a block's in front of you. PLEASE HELP!

InFuZeD at Zone TI - "Making Basic Programming Worth While"