A86: Reading Level Maps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Reading Level Maps

OKAY, LAST TIME THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT RESPONDED TO BECAUSE OF SARTRE82.
THIS TIME NOBODY REPLY WITH A IRRELEVANT ANSWER SUCH AS "WHERE CAN I GET
A MIME READER" -Thank you ;P

I'm working on a game called Deadlock. Some of you know about it from
irc. I don't know how to read the data. Below is an example level. I
need to put the map to the screen by checking whether each bit is on or
off. If it's off the I need to put Grass to the screen. If It's on I put
a Block to the screen. I've attached my failed loader. If you can fix it
or make a new loader tell me. I made a Basic Version that used an 8x16
Matrix. Please Help. I enclosed my source in this letter.
Find out whats wrong, please...

Level 1
.db %00111100,%11000011
.db %11000011,%00111100
.db %10100101,%01011010
.db %01011010,%10100101
.db %00000000,%11111111
.db %11111111,%00000000
.db %10000001,%01111110
.db %01111110,%10000001

InFuZeD at Zone TI - "Making Basic Programming Worth While"