Re: A86: Grayscale Screenshots

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Does anyone know how to take grayscale screenshots on the TI-86?  I've
> tried both emulators and the snap86 utility and none of them work.  The
> reason I got into this problem is that I wanted to post a grayscale
> screenshot of Maze-3D on ticalc.org, but I was forced to post only a
> black & white one.

If you've got the time you could Snap both frames and integrate them
manually in paintbrush or something.

--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18