A86: Ray-Casting engine in the works

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Ray-Casting engine in the works

Hello.  I started working on a ray-casting engine today.  I've already got a
lot of code done, I've tested it, and it didn't crash the calculator!  WOOHOO!
(This is my first full-fledged program, and it's rare that I don't make an
error in there somewhere that causes it to crash on the first try).  Anyhow,
I'm going to need someone else to help me work on this.  I mean, I just don't
have enough experience to do something like this on my own without it taking
weeks, or even months to finish...when really, it shouldn't be that large of a
program.  If someone out there would like to help me on this project, please
email me at BIOSERRORS@aol.com!

For now, back to work....

Thanks,
-Dave