Re: A86: Loading data from a "variable" address. . .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Loading data from a "variable" address. . .

 > 4) Since the 89 will use a Motorola 68000 like the TI-92, the assembly will
 > be like Fargo, not the 82, 83, 85, 86, or any of the others that use a 6MHz
 > Z80, right? If so, does anyone here know of a good Fargo reference source?
 > (again, it's the wrong list, but I'm not on the TI-92 list and this is more
 > convenient).

Yes the assembly will be 68000, and David Elssworth (creator of Fargo), plans
to release a port of fargo to the 89, so that would be very simpler.
The Source: (Fargo 0.1.x, not Fargo II) is at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/68000/68kguide.zip
                                            ^this might be 68k, but I think
it's 68000
Skip Jordan