Re: A86: Down+Left

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Down+Left

In a message dated 4/29/98 11:15:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BIOSERRORS@aol.com writes:

> I'm sure that all of you have noticed that if you press down and left at the
>  same time, the calculator locks up until you release the two keys.
However,
>  noticed that in repton, this is fixed!  I'm extremely interested in how
this
>  is accomplished, because I will be putting diagonal cursor movement into
>  C&C86.

as far as the Down + Left buttons are concerned, l think mine is broken or
something.  l mean. for example when l play solitare (an asm game for the 86)
l can sometimes get it to go down and left.  for example if l push both
buttons hard it locks up as said above.  but only applying soft pressure on
both at the same time will make the cursor go in that diagonal direction.
lt's like it's pressure sensitive or something