Re: A86: TICALC.ORG new design

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TICALC.ORG new design

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Matt2000 wrote:

> TICALC.org has a cool way of viewing files. I am glad that they take
> advantage of Dynamic HTML, much cooler
>
> They could of also used Java to make it cross-platform compatible, but that
> would probably be kind of difficult.
>
> -Matt
> http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/

Remember that our site is still viewable with all browsers, including
textual ones as Lynx. The explorer can be used in all browsers. The
Dynamic HTML is used if you happen to have MSIE. Java is still not very
fast and good and we don't want to use i on our site.

/piett@ticalc.org

--
Henrik Edlund <piett@piett.com>
http://www.piett.com/ or https://www.piett.com/

  "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Naturally they became heroes."
                  Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator

Follow-Ups: References: