A86: Re: Down+Left

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Down+Left

the calculator doesnt lock up actually....if you had the patience to hold
down the two buttons together for a while you would see that it isnt locked
up just majorly slow. its done with ports and DI. you gotta read the keyport
and see if the two keys are being pressed together with an in. then you
gotta EI.

>I'm sure that all of you have noticed that if you press down and left at
the
>same time, the calculator locks up until you release the two keys.
However, I