Re: A86: Re: post a program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: post a program

ummmm no.... i think what he did was had the allowed characters in a table
and it adds up the width of each character and then if its within range of
the end of the line it sees if the next word will fit, it it wont it
'scrolls' and puts the next line of text and if it does it puts the text up
to the end of that word then 'scrolls' and puts the next line....