Re: A86: Re: Closing menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Closing menus

memory is not the same?

for 'local' variables at the top of the program define them like:
onebyte equ TEXT_MEM
twobytes equ TEXT_MEM+1
threebytes equ TEXT_MEM+3

get it? start at TEXT_MEM and then add to the offset after each new one you
'allocate'

the external variables is harder to do

 ld hl,var_info
 rst 20h
 ld hl, code_end - code
 call $472F
 ld a,b
 ex de,hl
 call $4c3f
 call _SET_ABS_DEST_ADDR
 xor a
 ld hl,code_end - code
 call _SET_MM_NUM_BYTES
 xor a
 ld hl,code
 call _SET_ABS_SRC_ADDR
 call _mm_ldir

var_info:
.db $xx,$x,"name"         ;first byte is the variable type 2nd is the name
length 3rd is the name

code:
 .db numbers,"strings and stuff too if its a program or string"
code_end:

  OBJECT TYPE VALUE             OBJECT TYPE
    -----------------             -----------
           00                     REAL
           01                     COMPLEX
           02                     VECTOR - REAL
           03                     VECTOR - COMPLEX
           04                     LIST - REAL
           05                     LIST - COMPLEX
           06                     MATRIX - REAL
           07                     MATRIX - COMPLEX
           08                     CONSTANT - REAL
           09                     CONSTANT - COMPLEX
           0A                     EQUATION
           0B                     system use
           0C                     STRING
           0D                     GRAPH DATABASE - STANDARD
           0E                     GRAPH DATABASE - POLAR
           0F                     GRAPH DATABASE - PARAMETRIC
           10                     GRAPH DATABASE - DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION
           11                     PICTURE
           12                     PROGRAM
           13                     CONVERSION
           14                     system use