Re: A86: q?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: q?

Stephen Hicks wrote:

> Dux Gregis wrote:
>
> > I was thinking about the byte used for type.  I really can't imagine what
> > else it could be -- or what else that byte could be used for.
> >

> have you searched ROM for "sin" , "cos", "tan", etc?

It uses $30.  You can look yourself, you know.  :-)

> I've really got to learn all that FPS stuff - do you know where i can find
> info on it?

It's pretty simple, really.  Each stack entry is 11 bytes (same as the op
registers)  The stack starts at $8000 on page 1 and works up the page.  I have
all the calls Josh found to push and pop on my page (the only place they can be
found on the web -- I think)

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~assets/ti86.htm

Follow-Ups: References: