A86: Re: Re: Re: _ILine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: _ILine

>what rom version are you using for the emu? have u tried it on ur calc? i
>got 1.2 and most every line screws up....most of the time it displays lines
>that are on the graph screen instead of a line (i have no idea why) so i
>changed it so it goes to the graph screen and clears it then draws random
>lines everywhere, but now it wont even draw one line right so i dunno :(

I have ROM 1.2. I tested it out on the emulator and my calculator, both
using 1.2. It works perfectly. I recommend taking out all the batteries and
the backup battery, maybe a program on there screwed something up. Or maybe
your ROM has been damaged,  I doubt it though...

-Matt

Matt Johnson
 matt2000@gte.net

ICQ: 8342478