Re: A86: Interrupt help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Interrupt help

Hi!  I know this is late and that you've probably figured it all out
by now, but I've been on holiday and this thread does wander off the
subject rather.

mckbuck@coastalnet.com wrote on Wed, 15 Apr 1998 06:42:27 -0100:

> I have made the program, and can run it from the calc, but I need to put it
> into an interrupt so I can call it whenever I need to...

call?  This doesn't sound like an interrupt.  More like another
program used as a subroutine.  The user interrupt is executed so many
times a second (200?).

> Has anyone successfully made an interrupt program, where all I have to do is
> plug in my code, and change the title and stuff, etc...?

If you still want some nice code then try "BatSaver" on my homepage.
It is proof that you don't need all the pushes and pops that some
people seem to believe that you need.  Try to keep the code short!
--
Anthony J. Doggett                     |