A86: Deleting all reals in ASM? What happened?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Deleting all reals in ASM? What happened?

    Some guy on here said that it was very possible to make a program that
deleted all the reals, but he said that his program was not finished yet since
it deleted EVERY real including the Ans, etc.
What happened to that program?  Is it possible to make one?

It would be GREAT if someone made a program in ASM that deleted all the reals,
since we wouldn't have to have the command DelVar( for each variable, instead
we could just run the program.  I remember a couple of days ago I had over
1500k of reals!!!!!!

Let me know,

QmH@aol.com