Re: A86: Interrupt questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Interrupt questions

i think the zshell did the checksum different, i tried to change some of the
strings with the mid commands so it was the same length as the original and
i would get checksum errors

yes all files to have checksums, i think the os fixes them if they dont
match the data (on some files at least...like programs)

>A checksum is something that verifies things...  For the TI85, the string
(and i
>believe all of them) files had checksums, just as the user routines do.
There are