Re: A86: Useful Information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Useful Information

not quite... the 86 out of the box doesnt have any sqrt programs on it, the
only programs that use them are the ti demo and the ones that asm
programmers made. are you talking about when a basic program is run? or the
whole os? i think the basic programs are slowed down for some reason, i dont
think they would or should run as slow as they do. (are they slowed down
pat?) but i think the rest of the os is pretty fast...which parts are you
talking about?

btw the sqrt programs dont slow down the calc that much unless they have
loops or a lot of nops in them