Re: A86: Interrupt questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Interrupt questions

the interrupt is a little to slow to make most noises (since its 200
times a second, no notes above 100 hz and no sampling rates greater than
200 hz). pong probably (i really don't know) plays such a short note
that it doesn't adversely affect processor time -OR- it oscillates the
sound, say, every movement the ball makes or something. i've never heard
the sounds so i don't know ;)

--

Follow-Ups: References: