A86: Standards & Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Standards & Stuff

On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, Tercero wrote:

> I think I see what you mean.  You mean to make programs compatible they must be in a
> format similar to that described on Dan Eble's page.  Making programs compatible
> probably wouldn't be very popular.

Yeah, no kidding.  Personally, I think icons & multitasking are a dumb
idea (for the 86).  Libraries would be great, except that no one would use
them.  A shell is a nice idea, except that with the 86 it's not a
necessity.  I like the kshell idea.  (If my link worked I would actually
try it out.)

The main problem is that everyone thinks they can do a better job on
project x than everyone else, when in fact, I can do the best job.

(hehe... see my point?)

> - or an On-Calc Assembly Studio.

I'd like to make an assembler.  Never have the time, though.  Maybe if I'm
unemployed this summer...

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" -- James 3:5