Re: A86: Wierd TI web site?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Wierd TI web site?

In case anybody cares, Internet Explorer crashed my computer all of the time and now that I have Netscape it's never crashed.  But I'm going to stop talking about this because this is a discussion group about TI-86 calculators.

If I wrote Windows for the calculator (and I mean REAL Windows) would anyone program for it?  It would be a multitasking environment with a graphical interface with edit boxes, buttons, list boxes, etc. and it would be message-driven just like windows.

    Kirk

the problem is, microsoft internet explorer sucks and netscape doesn't...so upgrade to netscape communicator 4.04 at:
http://www.netscape.com/upgrade.cgi
Why is everyone so anti-Microsoft. Oh Microsoft sucks, yet you probably use their operating system. Or one of their programs.. or one of their drivers... maybe even there mouse. The fact of the matter is, Microsoft makes the best programs. Microsoft may use controversial methods for being on the top of things, but still does other companies like Intel..
BTW, IE 4.x is much better then Netscape. Netscape is an unstable browser, slow in Java, slow period, crashes a lot, etc, etc,  and they do not know how the hell to fix all the bugs. So they released the source code and all the developers on the internet can look over the source code and eventually Netscape will be a good browser, maybe even better then IE. But for now, IE is much much better.

JPEG image

Follow-Ups: References: