Re: A86: VAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: VAT

The VAT (Variable Allocation Table) is like an index of the existing variables.  It
tells only the name, size of name (in characters), type of variable, and where the data
is in the memory (in 24-bit addressing).  The name is backwards but everything else is
in it's own TI-defined order.

I took this example from a txt I got off of Cybop's site (tnx to Cybop).

	HEX ASCII
	74 t (The name backwards)
	61 a
	74 t