A86: input routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: input routine

When I have progs on my calc with the number input routine (either zreduce,
or one im working on right now for imaginary numbers), the input sometimes
gets corrupted.  I will get a string of hex characters after the prompt, or
whatever the last BASIC "Prompt" command was.  The routine will still work
fine, it just looks really gross.  soes anyone know why thats is?

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)