Re: A86: SLP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: SLP

isnt there a (sqrt)link interrupt which is what i was thinking of.  also It
shouldn't be that hard to hide the virus.if i knew the new ASM interrupts
than i could do it maybe i'll take the time to learn the interrupts and have
a hello world virus(says hello world when you turn it on).  i am also not too
familiar with the way the os acesses memory and how to tell it that something
is already there yet 'not' there or you could save it in the interrupt or i
coud just stop babbling. . . :)  but the point is it's possible and that you
shouldnt do it becuse i will personally find you and kick you butt if my
calculator gets messed up. . .

Patrick

Kirk Meyer wrote:

> well, actually you can.  that's what (sqrt)KEY and the interrupt programs
> are for :)
>
>     Kirk
>

> >on itcalc.org  I think it would be possible to write an ASM program to
> >emulate the SLP but you can't do it calc-calc in the OS.  asm would only
> >have to tell it the protocol that the computer would
> >
> >Patrick
> >

> >Dr Robin wrote:
> >
> >> Where can i find documentation on the slp?

Follow-Ups: References: