A86: Re: An ASM program that deleted all vars?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: An ASM program that deleted all vars?

Kirks program has the following errors:

delvar.asm line 0014: Label not found: (delete_loop)
delvar.asm line 0014: Range of relative branch exceeded.

Don't laugh at me, because I don't know any of 86 assembly, but can some one
please fix this?