Re: A86: stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: stuff

I can really only see a use for two passwords:  one to let someone play
games and maybe do some math, and one for you so you can do everything.  The
one to play games should lock out edit, memory, and maybe link (if that's
possible).  I'd like to be able to hand my calc to someone so they can play
games, but not let them mess anything up.  Maybe don't let them exit the shell.

Off subject, but what does everyone think of the versions of ASE?  Do you
like the old one, with one-button poweroff, or the new one with a menu for
everything?

David Phillips
electrum@tfs.net