Re: A86: SLP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: SLP

On Mon, 06 Apr 1998 20:48:21 -0400 Dux Gregis <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
writes:

>How will it tell the difference between programs sent
>silently and ones that aren't?  Any one who figures
>out how to silent link can easily enough mimic the
>regular protocol.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that
the silent linking is done only when the calculator is
in the home screen and the regular is done through
the link menu.  So, I think you'd just need to check
to see if the calculator is in the link menu or maybe
just not in the home screen(if that's the only time
silent linking can occur).  Can someone please confirm this?

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend, inside of a dog it's too
dark to read." -- Shel Silverstein

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]