A86: Re: Re: Re: An ASM program that deleted all vars?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Re: Re: An ASM program that deleted all vars?

mine probably since the calls are already built into the ROM.  Here's a
template program (probly some bugs :)            Kirk

.org $D748

delete_loop:
    ld hl,search_string    ;i think in this case you
    rst 20h                        ;have to do this every time
                                        ;because when you delete
                                        ;the VAT changes
    xor a
    call $514B
    ret c
    call _delvar
    jr delete_loop

search_string:
    .db $00,$00        ;search for real ($00)
                                 ;other $00 indicates 1st var