Re: A86: Re: 'Done' message

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: 'Done' message

yeah i think thats a great idea, know what you mean about the math button,
its also good that there are virtually unlimited menus you can have so you
can store away a customs menu inside the customs and have more room for
branched math menus too ( this is what you are gonna do right? basically do
the same thing as the math but in the customs)

>I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but i can't stand using the
math
>menu.  For one thing, i can never find it on my keypad, and i think it
takes too
>long.  I'd much rahter use custom whenever i can, so i put it there (in
fact, i'm
>working on a program, for myself, but i could upload it it ppl want it...,
that
>will load up the custom menu with submenus and all that points to the math
menu
>and several others so that you don't have to go thru all the trouble of
finding
>it...).  And if you don't like it there, you can always delete it, no big
deal...