Re: A86: Re: 'Done' message

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: 'Done' message

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but i can't stand using the math
menu.  For one thing, i can never find it on my keypad, and i think it takes too
long.  I'd much rahter use custom whenever i can, so i put it there (in fact, i'm
working on a program, for myself, but i could upload it it ppl want it..., that
will load up the custom menu with submenus and all that points to the math menu
and several others so that you don't have to go thru all the trouble of finding
it...).  And if you don't like it there, you can always delete it, no big deal...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com