Re: A86: stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: stuff

> I think Bill Nagel should add this feature to his next ASE (AShell).
> AShell is an awesome shell that takes up less space.

No, but I think someone could make a separate program out of it.
This would be a very dangerous feature for some of my friends who
don't know how to program but love having games on their TI-86's.
Having it separate would be better. And, in case you didn't realize,
you can termainate any assembly program without resetting the
memory just by taking a battery out (again, only as long as
interrupts are still installed).