Re: A86: stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: stuff

>> 2) would anyone have any use for a WindowsNT like shell, where you log-on
as
>>  certain people with different passwords and different levels of access,
and
>>  it would even protect the program edit feature, and the memory features?
>>
>>      Kirk
>>      _@ibm.net
>
>maybe not just for one calculator, but how about if one other than the user
of

what i mean is, there are different logon stats - for example, you the
owner, have complete control.  there is a guest login with no password and
also quite limited rights - only certain programs, can't edit/delete
programs. lots of different people use my calc and i want to give them
different levels of access

>the calculator picks it up he can leave a message for the regular user?
the

i made one of these for the 85 and they thought it was dumb. they said talk
to the person if you want to talk to them.

>memory features would be great anyway.  maybe if there was a way to turn

i knew that :)

>on/off the link port with a password, so that no one can get/send stuff
>without it.

it infact would protect that also.  it would not protect changing modes,
creating variables, or changing custom menu entries.

    Kirk
    _@ibm.net