Andy Johnson
"Change is inevitable...
     except from vending machines"

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:57:04 -0500 Dux Gregis <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
writes:

[original messages snipped, we're trying to run a basic program from an
interupt or an event handler (sqrtKey), the normal rom call does not
work]

>It probably gives a memory error because you are trying to load a
>program into
>code that you are still running.  Did you try using jp _exec_asm?  I
>think you
>would have to also install an alternate return that forces out.  If
>that doesn't
>work you could also try using the "special execute asm" that Scabby
>posted in
>symtest at Rom Central  :-)
>
>If that doesn't work and you're crazy enough, you can uninstall the
>error
>handler and hopr that your calc doesn't crash!

Has anyone tried loading another asm program using the module idea and
running the basic program from there?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: