Re: A86: asaps (adding to custom)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: asaps (adding to custom)

$4d27  :  checks EOLCNT to see if at end of line.
$8e88  :  shifts result one to the right.
$4c47  : executes basic
$4145  :  invoke Syntax error
$4c9f  : store op1 to Ans
_rcly
_rclx

The first one's the only one strictly for parsing.  I know this isn't
impressive, but it might help just a little when dissambling Infstats.