Re: A86: asaps (adding to custom)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

QmH wrote:

> Is there any way to make your own function thing to put in that catalog.

Of course there's a way!  I don't know about putting it in the catalog though.
But I'm sure that if someone understood the catalog well enough, they could
figure out some hack.

> For
> example, making something like >Rad that works like the >Frac command which
> would reduce a radical.
>
> By the way, I think the Advanced Stat does this.  It makes something called
> "ANOVA(".

Reading the parameters is the only problem.  I'm almost certain that each token
has to parse it's own parameters (user tokens, at least).  There is, however a
rather large gap of knowledge when it comes to the parsing calls (~$4c00 to
$4d50).  I know a few, but certainly not enough to work the parameter action.
You're very welcome to try and disassemble some of these calls!  :-)

> ~ QmH@aol.com

Follow-Ups: References: