A86: Re: read this!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: read this!

Unfortunately they are discussing a valid area in asm for the 86 as:

1. The virus is in z80 (We are talking about the 86, right?)
2. A lot of the routines that they would use such as the silent linking
protocol
    have yet to be deciphered so would benefit us overall.

Secondly the actual chances of a virus being circulated around the TI
community are about nil, since it would be caught instantly if it was
malicious and removed from ticalc.org (or listed as virii) or if it was just
some non malicous program that did something stupid people wouldn't bother
with it.

Thirdy there's no need to flame.  They are discussing something that is
important and reasonable to this list, (which you obviously contribute a lot
to.....) so maybe you should just cool it.

P.S. Imagine this ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/virii   (just kidding)

A.G.
xrigel@q-net.net