RE: A86: Serial link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Serial link

My 4$ serial link that I made for my old TI-82 works great with TI-86, using WTRAN8x. But there is a problem using serial cable for transmissions, if the serial port on the computer isn't set up, the TI will freeze. To solve this problem, first start a file transmission without connecting the TI to the cable. Then com.'s should work just fine.

Regards,
Martin

Stud. tech. Martin Blix Grydeland, Computer Science NTNU
E-mail: grydelan@stud.ntnu.no