Re: A86: Tamagotchi?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tamagotchi?

I just wanted to see if it could be done. Once I get some asm books, and go
back and look at help files I might try it myself. But I thought since the
basics are failry simple, eat, sleep, play, I thought someone else might
take the hour or two and do a really good job at it. But if there's no
interest lets drop this subject and discuss stuff that might get done.

Eli

p.s. I did buy one before I sent this, had it for about 3 weeks, just got
the idea after I found some asm stuff for my 86 on the web.